May 29, 2008

Updates

*Woodrow Update*

His knee is much better--*Enter big sigh of relief here!*
He didn't really cut anything but hide on the side of his knee-the pressure from sticking his leg between a pipe and a weld-on panel just basically sheared (is that the word I'm going for? LOL) the skin from the outside edge of his knee for about three inches. My heart dropped to my stomach when I first saw him, basically because his leg was covered in blood. After he was cleaned up and covered in pink medicine, I realized that he wasn't even limping. I had to fight the urge not to drop to my knees and say, "THANK YOU JESUS!!!"
...So, now that you know I'm somewhat overly emotional and prone to religous outbursts, here's the fun part---My other horse, Smoke, that's going to be my main mount for the ranch rodeo, hasn't been ridden in a week! JOY-he'll probably act like an idiot when I get on him tonight.
Oh well-as humid as it is, I bet he won't put up too much of a fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment